Tuesday, June 16, 2015

About my first published novel: Hostile Takeover

I am excited to announce that my first novel, Hostile Takeover is now available on CreateSpace and soon will be on Amazon as well.

https://www.createspace.com/4886370

It was extremely easy to use CreateSpace to do the self-publishing process and I am incredibly appreciative to everyone that encouraged me and supported me as I went through this process. My goal was to have this done by my 30th birthday and guess what!?! I made it by 8 days!

So I'll tell you a little about the book and will periodically share some insights about the characters and story-line. My goal was to share a story that was somewhat inspirational, but also enlightening. There is an epidemic in our world with an incredible dependence on technology. We spend most of our days glued to some type of device. In a world where this is to an even bigger extreme, we meet Callan Wyss and his collection of clients, friends, co-workers, and his brother Nathan.

Life was pretty good for Callan. He had an awesome job and his choice of women. He worked for the most powerful man in the country. Then his day turned bad. A terrifying attack on the country's power structure launched Callan into a fight for his life and the lives of those he cared most about. Enthralled with a conspiracy and power struggle, Callan and Nathan begin to relearn what life was like without their devices and technology. They must learn to work together to save everyone and they begin experiencing deep and defining emotions for which they never expected. Callan and Nathan take the reader on a roller coaster ride of emotion and adventure to an unexpected climax through this thrilling tale.

That's the premise of the story. It's simple, relevant, and intriguing and I hope you enjoy meeting Callan and his band of travelers.

Please pick up the book and share what you think. This is my first novel to go to publishing and I have other projects I am excited to work on next. First things first, I want everyone to meet Callan Wyss.




No comments:

Post a Comment