Monday, July 6, 2015

Finally Did It



It's finally sunk in...I published a novel. I'm a novelist. I'm a published novelist!!!


We all have dreams. Big and small. I am so proud that I was able to accomplish one of mine. I have two more novels in the works and I am even more excited to work on those as I continue to promote Hostile Takeover.


Thank you to all my friends and family who have shown your support by purchasing my book. I hope others will pick it up, because it is fun read and overall an enjoyable, twisting storyline. It means so much when people have asked me to sign their copies and I signed my first ones today for my Aunts Cheryl and Kathy! It was foreign to me, but it showed me how great it is to have such a terrific support around me. Many people are mentioned in my acknowledgements, but there certainly are hundreds more I'd like to have mentioned...maybe in Book #2.


If you haven't ordered your copy, please check it out at www.createspace.com/4886370 or on Amazon if you want to use Prime for free shipping.


Hostile Takeover

No comments:

Post a Comment